If you would have the chance to explore my computer you will see alot of unfinished Art Works .... About 10 to 15 valuable , priceless , precious , uncompleted works........ this happens to me very often, at some point i’ll get bored of the idea, or i won’t be able to implement my idea on my work and ultimately i’ll have to quite it.

Anyways , Here are some silly uncompleted works of mine. These works havn’t been rendered yet and some are without textures. I have also added some pictures of my room: i tried to model my room but like i said i got stucked in the middle. Click Here to preview some of my incomplete works...

Label: , Bookmark and Share
  1. @ly n@@shid Says:

    Its not a problem man. The art works that you have done so far are very good, indeed they are marvellous. You have done a quality work there and if by time you can finish the unfinished work, i am waiting to see them. Best of luck with your work.


  2. fayaz Says:

    You're right Nashid. thats why i'm keeping these junks in my computer.:)