Here's a drawing I did about 2,3 days back. I tend to draw a lot of sci-fi fantasy elements, mostly females. Here it is... again a Mermaid. :D but unlike my previous post, this one is a free hand drawing... i think it will be very nice if i could implement this idea into a 3d Scenario. what do you think? Anyways Here is the Preview>>

Label: , Bookmark and Share
  1. jrock Says:

    I am fan of mermaids too, and female anatomy...luv the drawing


  2. Victoria Says:

    Awsome. Im pretty much as good as you although i am only 11 but i have been drawing pretty much my whole life luv dis pic its something i have never seen b4 I luv it!


  3. Victoria Says:

    can u do another one as good as that?


  4. i think this drawing is beautiful! im wanting to get a tattoo of a mermaid as i am in love with them! i was wondering if you have done anymore drawings of them i can have a look at? Peace