More from my sketch book.... i have tried to sketch one of my relatives photo.  if they looks familiar to any of you, pls do pm me. sketch was completed in less than 1 hr using a normal pencil.

Full preview Here>>

Label: , Bookmark and Share
  1. Anonymous Says:

    shading is not good. and the girl on the right side looks like a bollywood film star. bytheway, Eid Mubarak.


  2. fayaz Says:

    actually its the problem with my scanner. it doesn't scan most of the shadings. yeah Eid Mubarik and thnxs for leaving me a comment.


  3. shweetikle Says:

    hammbe, bollywood filmstar? with burugaa? hehe..
    and yah, i think she looks familiar..but that happens to me very often so keep ur curiosity down =p


  4. fayaz Says:

    hmm... you're right Shweeet, there's no way hey can say that she (the girl at the right side) could be from bollywood. i guess hammbe had confused the right and the left side, or are you serious Hammbe??