Here are some pictures of my fishtank. I bought this fishtank about 6 months ago, and i really enjoy watching these little creatures. The largest fish in my tank is 6.5" Inche Discus which is also my favourite fish. I bought two of them with my tank but unfortunately one died after afew weeks. Other fishes in my tank includes two Blue Discus: 2.5" Inches, two powder Discus: 3" Inches, 4 Sword fish, Two Pearlscale goldfish, two Silver sharkes, four angel fish, one tank cleaner and four more types of fish that i’m not familiar about. My tank size is 2 feet wide x 2.5 feet long.

More Pictures available in my Flickr Gallery. Click Here to visit my Photos>>

Label: Bookmark and Share
  1. Anonymous Says:

    ur 6" big Discus is very beautiful. i have never heard of it before i guess its becoz we don't hav it here in Male.


  2. fayaz Says:

    thats not all bro. There are more than 7 different types of Discus fishes. from all these The Red Discus (also known as Red Thunder Discus) is the best. one of my friends here in Sri Lanka is a Discus collector. i saw a very bright orange coloured Discus from his aquarium.

    Here is a photo of a Red Discus...
    http://www.aquariumlife.net/profiles/south-american-cichlids/discus/100017.asp


  3. Anonymous Says:

    i'll give 6/10. make your tank more real. its very fake with all the fake stuffs


  4. fayaz Says:

    thanks for the comment. i'm trying my best to make it more natural. btw, the corals in my tank are 100% real. but its dead coral. :)


  5. Anonymous Says:

    http://rockymountaindiscus.com/Customer_gallery.htm