Here’s is Opera 9.51 RC2 for everyone who encountered capability issues when upgrading from 9.27. Known problems should now be finally solved.
1. Security status should be now always correctly set when navigating from HTTP to HTTPS.
3. Fixed an issue in the content blocker that might cause no page to be loaded anymore.
4. Fixed a crash on Yahoo! Mail.
5. Fixed a crash with userjs.
6. Fixed a crash related to Dragonfly.
7. Fixed a crash on Print Preview.
8. Fixed an issue that caused unwanted line breaks in rich text editors.
9. Fixed loading of stylesheets when navigating in history.Click Here to Read More..