Last Tuesday I stumbled upon an article that said Yahoo Inc. is offering free e-mail accounts under two new designations (.ymail and .rocketmail) to attract Web surfers that are unhappy with their current addresses. I quickly opened the signup page and tried to get the new designation registered for myself but unfortunately it did not offer the new designations.

However after googling I found out that it will be available around today noon. nevertheless, for some reason it got delayed but hell yeah it’s all yours now. I had already registered my favourite ID’s under tha 2 new domains "ymail" and "rocketmail". It’s your turn, Signup for the new ymail and rocket mail now!

Label: , , Bookmark and Share
  1. Anonymous Says:

    thnxs for this info. and pls try to keep ur blog updated always. really like it.


  2. fayaz Says:

    sure, will try my best.


  3. Unknown Says:

    Thanks dear. I saw the advt too but did not register then. I am doing it now.