As promised, here is the new blogger interface. This blogger interface is for everyone who is bored of the standard interfaces used by blogger. The New Bronzed Blogger Interface represents the Bronze Age or the Copper-Stone Age. The design itself explains everything. I spend hours working on this so hope it’s worth the time.

I have changed my Previous Blogger template to the Brozed Template so I guess my blog is more than enough for a live demo. :D

Enjoy Blogger 2.0 with my unique blogger interfaces. Enjoy!

Download Bronzed.xml>>

Label: , , , Bookmark and Share
  1. Fossfor Says:

    this is a really good-looking template,nice work!


  2. fayaz Says:

    thnxs Fossfor, glad u liked it.


  3. Zine Says:

    looks cool. if i ever restart blogging i'm gonna use this templete. thanks a million bro.


  4. LuckyMurari Says:

    Hey Nice Template :) Keep up..luks like u r not active of late :(


  5. Ember Says:

    This is lovely and exactly what I'm looking for! Unfortunately, not all the graphics (ie: header) are showing up. Are there new urls for these images?

    Thank you kindly.


  6. fayaz Says:

    Hi Ember, thxs for ur concern, I have just fixed the link & images of Bronzed template.. u can download it here http://mfayaz.deviantart.com/art/Bronzed-Blogger-Template-xml-81037387