It was just time to say good-bye to my O2 Xda II mini Black (Limited Edition). It had served me for more than 2 years without giving me any trouble. So when I wanted to switched over, I did a little online survey and found out that the HTC touch suites me just fine so I chose it. After 2 weeks of patience, I received my HTC touch yesterday. My first experience with this phone was great. I love it. Everything looks much better than the Old XDA series. Plus HTC touch is unique due to its looks and feel of an iPhone. HTC touch comes with windows mobile 6 which has the windows update function, windows live, external GPS support, Wi-Fi and most importantly the “TouchFLO” which can be used with the touch sensitive screen and a finger of a stylus. The navigation system is also very impressive, with spinning graphics and multiple options. Some iPhone users hate it, saying the HTC touch had copied the functions from the iPhone. But so far, for me it's perfect and I’m very happy with my new smart mobility.

Label: , Bookmark and Share