Audee is the man behind the GRAPHIC IDENTITY Blog. He is a Graphic Designer and often writes tutorials and reviews on his Blog mostly about Photoshop & Illustrator, Digital Graphic Art, Photography, Web Design, Font or Typography.

He writes review of those who has advance skill in Art. But surprisingly he had featured my blog in his website.I never thought someone like him would feature my blog. I mean I’m an ordinary guy like most of you though I do art (drawing, painting, and designing) as a leisure activity. And trust me at first I never thought any one would admire my art works except my academy teachers and threw away 3 years of work I had saved. Well actually my little sis saved my last drawing book until recently she gave it to one of her teachers.

Audee, Keep up the dynamic work and thank you very much for featuring me. I really appreciate it.

My blog review on GRAPHIC IDENTITY

Label: , , Bookmark and Share
  1. Unknown Says:

    It is always be my pleasure to visit your wonderful blog! Extraordinary cool art, seriously ;) So happy to meet you Fayaz!


  2. fayaz Says:

    :D thnxs once again for your Continuous visits to my blog.