I'm disposing my PC since i'm going to buy a new one. I'm Willing to sell of parts, but would prefer to sell the whole thing in one go...

Next month it will be one year old and I have taken very good care of it. I still havn't peeled off the protection layer on the moniter. Trust me there is not even one scratch on my Monitor or the CPU.  Also willing to sell the whole rig for the highest bid. The config is as follows..

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40 GHz (Remaining 2yrs Warranty)
Memory(DDR II RAM Kingston) 4000 MB (Remaining 2yrs Warranty)
MSI NVIDIA GeForce 7950 GT 512MB (PCIe) (Remaining 2yrs Warranty)
MotherBoard GA - 945Gn 52 (Remaining 2yrs Warranty)
HD1 - 400 GB Sata (Remaining 2yrs Warranty)
HD2 - 120 GB Sata  (Remaining 2yrs Warranty)
Asus 22" MW201U LCD Moniter Certified for Vista (Remaining 2yrs Warranty)
Asus Chassis VENTO 7700 Gaming Station
Creative Sub 5.1 Inspire.
DVD Writer
Wireless MAXg PCI Adapter (Wifi Certified)
A4 Tech AntiRSI keyboard and Mouse
US Robotics Webcam (Skype Certified)
Windows Vista Ultimate + All essential programes.

Will charge extra $20 for Shipping . Free to go if you could collect it from Sri Lanka.
Interested parties email me at mfayaz at live dot com.

[EDIT] srry guys, i forgot to upload a pic of the CPU, so here it is....

Label: , Bookmark and Share
  1. Anonymous Says:

    hi, thihaa high tech compeh thi vikkaalany keehvebaa. hama aa ehcheh gannantha??? thivarun nufudhuneetha?? noony thi comp ga kommes massalayeh ulheytheetha. Reply.


  2. fayaz Says:

    dude, trust me. why would i want to do something like that. i'm selling this PC just to buy a better one. actually this pc is more than enough for ppl like me. but i still wants a better one. :D



  3. Anonymous Says:

    hw much is the actual price


  4. fayaz Says:

    bid starting at $800, willing to sell it for the highest bid. pls email me ur prices.