26 facts about me because I was tagged by Gloriousrdpress

A - Available?: available 24/7 via msn messenger :D
B-Best friend: way too many to name.
C-Cake or Pie?: love butter cakes :p
D-Drink of choice: Barbican... like the Hosten bottles available in the Maldives.
E-Essential thing used everyday: Computer/Mobile Phone
F-Favourite colour: Orange.
G-Gummi bears or worms: Anything but worms!!!
H-Hometown: Male'
I-Indulgence: uhmmm... I guess internet!?? 0_0
J-January or February: Definetely not January..... back to school.
K-Kids and names: No kids so nothing sensitive to write here.
L-Life: We will live in this world one time and will die one time (so make the best out of it while you can).
M-Marriage date: Marriage date?? Next time pls change this to Marital Status.
N-Number of siblings: 3 younger brothers and a little sis.
O-Oranges or apples: i'll go for Oranges.
P-Phobias:  Searching.... Searching.. Not found!!
Q-Quote: Never go straight always go forward!
R-Reason to smile: smile to get the attraction of others no matter if its a fake one or not.
S-Season: ??? Dexter, Prison Break, Lost, 24, OC, Rome, Heroes, Naruto, Full metal alchemist, Bleach.... had watched all seasons up-to-date. :D
T-Tag three people: will try to find 3 now
U-Unknown fact about me: if I told you I'd have to kill you. so i guess its better to keep it for myself. ;)
V-Vegetable you do not like: can’t think of any. i guess i like vegetables ;D but yeah i  hate all those leaves these guys are eating hear in Sri Lanka. yuck!
W-Worst habit: not sleeping and playing with the computer late night while i have classes in the morning.
X-x-rays you have had: i think about 3 xrays so far.
Y-Your favorite food: Lasagna, KFC Zinger meal. :D
Z-Zodiac: Sagittarius

[EDIT] Unfortunately all my friends have been tagged already. :(

Label: Bookmark and Share
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I never been tagged before :D
    maybe you could.... ?
    I've just featured your blog on my latest post ;) take a look if you like ;)