Every year we all celebrate of romance and good food (something we consider extremely important). and here it is... Happy Valentine everybody!! if you're feeling grouchy today, grab some guys/girls and go Celebrate, its your day girls n boys.

btw, while you’re texting your honey - make sure you’re up on the latest text messaging shorthand…

2G2BT [Too good to be true]
4EAE [Forever and ever]
4U [For you]
AML [All my love]
D8 [Date]
FTBOMH [From the bottom of my heart]
GNSD [Good night, sweet dreams]
H2CUS [Hope to see you soon]
ILU [I love you]
IMU [I miss you]
ISLY [I still love you]
IWALU [I will always love you]
KOTC [Kiss on the cheek]
KOTL [Kiss on the lips]
MUSM [Miss you so much]
QT [Cutie]
TY [Thank you]
TOY [Thinking of you]
URH [You are hot]
UW [You’re welcome]
XOXOXO [Hugs & Kisses]

Bookmark and Share