Srry for the lack of posts. Kinda busy with my Assignments!!?

Story line: She... is a creature that lives in the deep woods. Her home has been destroyed by the merciless humans and she had to find a new beginning. Dark creepy animals lying beneath the roots of trees are watching her everywhere she goes. She is homeless and she is the last to survive from her kind.

Hope this one’s better than my last painting. I tried my best but I guess it still lacks lightening. 

Preview Here>>

Label: , Bookmark and Share
  1. Anonymous Says:

    wow this looks nice the chick looks nice too lol


  2. WOW... O_o its really nice.... koooooool work! :) keep it up, goooooooood luck! ....btw, i wrote a story named 'LOST IN THE WOODS' when i ws 10 years, for my english play! :p


  3. iecco Says:

    wow... really kewl work man!


  4. ~ange|~ Says:

    nice one.. varah salhi...


  5. fayaz Says:

    TO: Emmortal, Бέþþŷ Ïяåm, I-kko and ~ange|~

    Thanks for your kind compliments guys. really appreciate ur love for my paintings. :)


  6. anjelica Says:

    nyc work frend :)keep it up....
    n gud luck with ur assignments :D


  7. fayaz Says:

    To anjelica: thnxs my dear.