ColorStroked freehand Icon set includes over 22 graphics tailored icons for your personal needs. You may download and use it as you like. This pack includes many social media icons such as Delicious, Digg, Flickr, StumbleUpon, Technorati ,Twitter and WindowsLive. Moreover, universally and OS based icons such Tux, Windows, Terminal, Firefox, OppenOffice, Gimp etc is now available in the Free(ColorStroked) icon pack. Hope you’ll find it useful.

To Download the Icon set, please visit my devianART page here>>

Label: , , , , Bookmark and Share
  1. Hello
    It has a nice blog.
    Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
    A hug from my country, Portugal


  2. fayaz Says:

    thnxs for visiting Luis :)


  3. franc Says:

    nice set@ thanks for sharing


  4. Unknown Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  5. Unknown Says:

    Your icons her is featured here http://desizntech.info/2009/04/the-best-original-freebies-by-webgraphic-designers-and-illustrator/
    Good work


  6. Alex the man Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.

  7. Alex the man Says:

    Excellent idea, I really like it !
    check out my blog!
    freshalex.blogspot.com
    great work


  8. indiriver Says:

    Good job thnks
    http://www.yerbilimleri.com


  9. fayaz Says:

    thnxs for the lovely words guys


  10. http://www.famewarez.com


  11. http://www.famewarez.com


  12. Anony Says:

    These are great! I downloaded them, but I don't know what to do with them, or how to put them on my site.

    Thanks.


  13. Anony Says:

    Never mind. Did it! No Reddit? Furl?%-)

    Thanks!

    theotherbed


  14. L Says:

    Hi! I found a link to your free hand color stroked work (it is wonderful!) and wanted to know if you could do some design work for me. If so please let me know how I can contact you! Thank you!


  15. Thomas Says:

    Hi,

    I just found your icon pack and I love it. Only on deviantart.com you mention that you have added Drupal and Chrome, unfortunatelly they are not in the package.

    Oh I just see that this package is from 2009, not sure if you have still the additions to the pack. I hope so.

    Thanks for sharing anyway!