Here is how I spent my holiday in N. Kudafari.....

First I thought I would be bored there without internet, Good food etc. But hel yeah, everything suited the holiday perfectly and I loved every minute of it.

I made new friends and there were 8 guys in the gang. And we spent the entire holidy together. We spent the day’s snorkelling, fishing, going trips to nearby uninhabited islands etc. (see my photos) We used to have coffee at Sanbow’s back yard every night discussing our upcoming adverntures. Thnxs to Sanbow and Axxa.

I would like to thank Sanbow, Axxa, Saxeen, Thihthi, Wajee and Fira for making this holiday the best holiday ever. I would love to go back and enjoy with you guys! You guys are the most amazing friends I've ever seen! Thnxs guys.

I couldn’t take any photo’s since i was busy enjoying . but here are some photos taken by a friend. Check it Out! >>

Bookmark and Share
  1. @ly n@@shid Says:

    Man looks like that your year is going well and so do you life. So you are back in lanka i guess. Well wish u all success.


  2. fayaz Says:

    thnxs buddy! wish you the same. btw, where are you, definetely not in male' right!