I am an Undergraduate following a degree program in ACHE. I love to create Art in different mediums, specially creating paintings in traditional and digital Media. I do Art as a leisure activity and Art has been an appealing subject to me since academy.

Back then we were taught to paint using traditional methods, and did mostly pencil, oil and watercolor paintings. No matter what I paint, I used to get “Top-of-the-class” and that’s why I knew I had a little art in me too.

As you can see that, lately I have been working with Digital Art and for that, I collect stock Photos from the Web, building a library to assist me with my work. Using these sources I create my compositions and then, using a tablet I paint my work with Adobe Photoshop.

Recently I have been receiving requests for commissioned work but my fixed schedule is not giving me sufficient time to enroll in this activity. So I guess I’ll stick to the fact that I’m doing this as a lecture activity. However, if you are interested in my works please contact via email and I’ll do my best to assist you.

My DevianART Galleyr>>
Add me on facebook>>
Email: mfayaz at live dot com


Label: , Bookmark and Share