Guys here is my latest work which I have been painting for the past week. I’m quite happy with the anatomy and the birds. Basically this painting tells the story of a girl who lives in her fantasy garden.. I cannot, unfortunately, publish a full WIP of the work, since I did not take a lot of screen shots, but I do have the sketch and few screenshots which I’ll be posting shortly. I think I should write some story for this artwork soon..

All painted in PS CS3.

Preview size 1024 x 787 pxls Preview>>
Original size of the painting 3000 x 2295 pxls

Details shots Here>>

Label: , Bookmark and Share
  1. Anonymous Says:

    beautiful! u must be a really talented artist. keep up the good work...



  2. Lavendergirl Says:

    Great work!! keep it up!
    Now Im waiting for ur story =D


  3. fayaz Says:

    To shaari, shweeeeet and lavendergirl,

    thnxs for the kind complements guys. pls do check the full preview 1024 x 787 pxls before you judge my painting. also i can email the full version 3000 x 2295 pxls pic for anyone interested. I'm already going to print this and put it on my room wall. how does it sound ;)


  4. anjelica Says:

    wow..... its really nyc... great work !!! i neeed it i neeeeeed it.. can u e-mail it (foxiegurl@gmail.com)
    n btw tht sounds coool - puttin ur paintings on ur room wall :D:D


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Hi, man - your work is amazing (I mean your last). please email me full version. And dou live in Russia? Ты говоришь по-русски?


  6. fayaz Says:

    To anjelica, i have emailed the original size of the painting (3000 x 2295 pxls) to anjelica. enjoy!

    To iMiKE, No my dear friend. i'm from the Maldivies and i don't understand Russian Lang, btw, pls give me ur email ID so that i can send the Original Painting to you.


  7. Anonymous Says:

    hey, just a random passer. i just want to say that your work is beautiful! keep up the great work!

    by the way, are you also known as lootherx on warez-bb?


  8. fayaz Says:

    Hello there random passer!!! yes i am, :D

    thnxs for the compliment, u see bro, this particullar community has got the right people to judge and criticize on these kinda works. thats the reason i posted on Warez-BB. cheers,