Dear fellow readers, I would like to apologize for not updating my blog. I Promised to post more often but I got busy with my personal stuffs. Actually I took this chance to enjoy my holidays since I havn’t had much fun for a long time. And hell yeah, I enjoyed a lot. I really don’t think I could write down all the fun I had but undeniably this was the best holiday ever. Me and my buddy with bunch of girls went on a tour to the Leisure World, a modern theme park of novel water and amusement activities

They offer plenty of activities ranging from Lake Rides, Water Rides, Amusement Rides and even special activities for the Kids. I most enjoyed the free fall. It can be categorized under the most thrilling rides in these parks, but trust me, it was the best freefall ride ever. I really enjoyed the way it yanks me back down unexpectedly; it created a whole new felling so all I have to say is it was awesome! :D



I would indeed recommend Leisure world if you care for a day full of entertainment And yeah, if you want to really enjoy the place, go on a week day as we did. I believe the place will be swamped with people on the weekends.

Label: , , Bookmark and Share