Hmmm.. actually this is a tough question for me to answer. People say Mac is better then PC’s, specially for graphical users. And there have been always rumors saying that Mac is far more better than PC. Wel, actually, this rumor is spread by MAC and this is only a saying. If microsoft claim that then people will believe that too. Obviously it depends on the machine configuration, for example an old crappy mac sure aint worth enough to compare with a normal P4 PC. And the latest Core 2 Extreme is sure a good product of the Intel company. I myself has experienced this. My Java class lecturer owns i cute looking Mac laptop (not to mention about the Java lecture; damn she is hot, sure better than her cute little Mac) Her Mac was one of the latest at that time (mid 2006) but it was running more like a p4. I found nothing special. Overall, i think PC’s are better.

Label: Bookmark and Share
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I think it is more about choosing the right software. For video editing though i would have to say that some mac tools are better especially final cut pro.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I hate Microsoft. I hate Bill Gates. He is a thief who wants to conqurer the whole universe.