I am a student and currently enrolling a 4 year degree program in Information Technology. I believe that this blog is mainly a way to express my thoughts, feelings, creative and learning process to all my friends.

Today we all depend on technology, we live in a competetive world. and we need to study and keep up with the techonology if we want to servive in this battle. So this blog is just my little bridge, unfolding as I go. I would love to share knowledge and resources with others, as I make my way.

I am about to finished my second year. I have already completed the basics of programming: Java, VB, Database and stuffs, but to tell you the truth i am not very much into this coding stuffs. I love graphics designing but so far, we haven’t started the graphics designing part which is also what i am going get specialized in. Though i haven’t yet participated in my graphics classes, i know a little bit of graphics: Maya, 3Dmax, Photoshop, flash, ImageReady and stuffs.

In my college i have afew interesting people living in my world. And i would like to mention my System Analysis course lecturer Mr Dholweer. He might be acting a little gay, but inside, he is very smart man. As far as i know, he is a retired commanding officer of Srilankan Air Force. He holds a double degree in IT, and Masters in Buissness Administration. And now he is about to start his PHD.

I am mostly interested in drawing, 3d and 2d art. To tell you the truth, the only good subject for me when i was in the acadamy was Art, now matter what i do, i get Straight A’s all the time. After i graduated from my school, i didn’t work on my Arts and yes i have now lost the touch of Art but now i am slowly catching up. I had my childhood art works saved until recently my little sister gave it all to one of her teacher. Here after I will be posing my art works on this blog so that everyone can comment on it. Wel, thats it for now.

Label: Bookmark and Share
  1. Anonymous Says:

    faya your web blog shows some errors in IE7. Please make it friendly to all websites including firefox, IE, Opera and also Safari


  2. fayaz Says:

    hey Janabe, thanks for the comment. i have just now fixed it. pls do let me know if you find more errors.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    yeah sure. btw, can you correct that mistake i just made.. "Make it friendly to all WEBSITES" its not websites. i meant Web Browsers. :)