Today is my girl's Birth day. Happy B’ Day Swyty! She just turned 22. I couldn’t give her any special gift this year since she’s a million miles away from me. And I’m truly sad that we couldn't hook up on this special day. Anyways I have a birthday painting for her and hope it’s worth it.

I started this painting 2 days back, but couldn’t finish until now. It took me about 4,5 hrs to finish this and there are lots of mistakes since I was rushing my ass off to finish it tonight before I go to bed. But I’m pretty happy with the outcome. What about you?

Once again many happy returns of the day lobs <3>
Please see the full view before you judge this Painting>>
WIP Here>>

Note: I have created a gif animation of the WIP so please be patient while its loading...  :)

Label: , , , Bookmark and Share
  1. kaslkaos Says:

    Your girl, I'm sure, will be very pleased. It is pretty and full of longing.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I am not professional judge but it is a lovely painting.


  3. Anonymous Says:

    hi, i just stumbled upon your blog i am really amazed. nice painting. my son is into drawing & computer graphics and it would be great to know what software you used for your swyty's drawing. thanks