Picture of my room: Click the photo to enlarge it.

I can't believe that I have spend over 20 days in Male’. Yeah i’m back in Sri Lanka guys. I have spent the past 3 weeks in Male’ and have seen afew interesting things. Nothing special about the development of the country but surely the rates of violent crime and property crime have reached to 15 per day which tell us crime rates have reached to its highest ever recorded. My stay in Male’ was quite boring: my dad’s working on a newly building resort in GaafuAlifu Atoll and there were only me, my mom and my little bro and sis there at home. And things got worse since its Ramadan. but look at the bright side: in Male', they make all sorts of delecious foods for the break-fast time in the holy month of Ramadan. too bad i'm gonna miss my moms home made food for awhile. :(

Label: Bookmark and Share