I will share my favourite new songs weekly. I don’t like to keep songs in my playlist for eternity. Infact i update it very often. What about you guys? What are your favourite songs?

Here is an awesome song i just added to my playlist. Song “Summer Wine” by the Famous Corrs and Bono. I like the voice of Bono and find it very unique. Apart from this song “When the stars goes blue” is also very nice song i saw from that concert. And these two songs, Specially Summer wines lyrics is very nice.

I don’t have much time to browse the web to find cool songs, so please do share your favourite songs with me. Maybe i’ll like it.

“It’s a fundamental human need to pass music around, and however the technology evolves, the music keeps moving.” Rob Sheffield

 

Bookmark and Share
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Shit man. you like Bonos Voice???Bono should quit singing, his voice is getting terrible day by day.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    yeah i agree with Jana. its Original by Ville Valo & Natalie Avalon is much better then Bonos fake verson.

    check it out..
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7519855113656158439&q=summer+wine&total=1068&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5


  3. Anonymous Says:

    anyone knows where i can download this song!


  4. fayaz Says:

    here is "When the Stars go Blue"

    http://rapidshare.com/files/21913054/Bono___The_Corrs-_When_The_Stars_Go_Blue__Live_from_Live_8_.rar