Here is some Photo Manipulation i did last night. Theme is "Still waiting". i'm not sure what inspired me to do this but my idea was to show this woman waiting for the fishermen to return. yeah it would have been better if i had added a fishing net on her instead of the veil. anyways hope you like it! Click here for Preview>>

Credits
Model: Perfume advertisement
Background: Vernis Background
Sailing Dhoni: Mashafeeg’s fickr gallery

Label: , Bookmark and Share
  1. Rob Says:

    This is quite outstanding! Excellent technique. It is the sabian symbol of the 22nd Degree of Cancer in the zodiac, "a young woman waiting for a sailboat".

    It's the degree of the Full Moon on January 11, 2009. I would like to put it on my site, http://www.astrologycom.com if you agree. I cannot pay at the moment, but will give links back.


  2. fayaz Says:

    sure thing Rob. you can use it on your page and i'm glad that you asked me before using it :)


  3. Rob Says:

    Thanks for your permission. You can see your work on http://www.astrologycom.com/fullmooncancer09-2.html
    and of course it's linked back to your blog!

    It's a great piece of work

    Best Wishes

    Rob